Top Who We Are The Problem We’re Solving How Jointer’s Solution Works Jointer’s Three Digital Asset Classes Flow Of Funds 90% Downside Protection Auction Offering Market Opportunity Meet The Jointer Team Partner Network Jointer Library
Award Winning Company
As seen in
Jointer is a blockchain based syndication model that acts as an alternative to Commercial Real Estate crowdfunding and REITs, leveraging a blockchain model that gives investors high returns and liquidity with low risks.
“Jointer’s new syndication approach presents a better solution that has the potential to disrupt the real estate industry”
David Weild IV

The former Vice Chairman of the NASDAQ

Award Winning Company

#1 Place Best Fintech Startup

$1,000,000 prize winner during the worldwide EDGE 196 competition between 4,000 startups and 196 countries

Stanford University Award

The Disruptive Startup Award at Stanford University in 2019 by a panel of Google, SoftBank, Bain Capital, Andreessen

#1 Place Blockchain Disruptor Award

Winner of the Disruptor Daily “Blockchain in Real Estate”

Most Promising Venture

The Carnegie Mellon University U.S.-China Innovation and Entrepreneurship Association
LIVE AUCTION

Compliant with SEC Regulation D Rule 506(c), and Reg S

The Problem We’re Solving
One of The Largest Real Estate Companies in The World
“We are not basically in the food business. We are in the real estate business,” Harry Sonneborn, the first president and CEO of McDonald’s
Unlike McDonald's many brand businesses continue to rent instead of own
... and thousands more
How Jointer’s Solution Works
Venture Capital for CRE Master LP
Property Buyers

Property buyers contribute only 1% of the property value (while Jointer contributes the remaining 99%) and receive 50% ownership

Global Syndication Sub LPs
Investors

Investors pool funds and get returns based on three Jointer's Digital Assets Class models with 24/7 liquidity baked

Why Property Buyers and Investors Will Prefer Jointer
Jointer's Three Digital Asset Classes
Digital Liquidity Bridge
JNTR
  • Offered for purchase daily via auction as an open-ended fund
  • Immediate liquidity on Jointer's Reserve
  • Swappable to JNTR/ETN or JNTR/STOCK at any time
Digital Exchange-Traded Note
JNTR/ETN
  • ETN value follows the Dow Jones Global Select REIT Index with 2X leverage
  • Convertible to JNTR or JNTR/STOCK at any time
  • Jointer will honor ETN current market value based on index changes
Digital Preferred Equity
JNTR/STOCK
  • Gains value based on Jointer's valuation
  • Secondary market liquidity
  • Convertible to JNTR or JNTR/ETN at any time
LIVE AUCTION

Compliant with SEC Regulation D Rule 506(c), and Reg S

Compare Current Industry Investment Options
Crowdfunding REIT
Unlimited Investors / Small Investment
Diversified / No Knowledge Needed
Liquidity Even for Low-Volume
Investor Tax Advantage
High ROI For Investor
Unlimited Investors / Small Investment
Diversified / No Knowledge Needed
Liquidity Even for Low-Volume
Investor Tax Advantage
High ROI For Investor
Unlimited Investors / Small Investment
Diversified / No Knowledge Needed
Liquidity Even for Low-Volume
Investor Tax Advantage
High ROI For Investor
Unlimited Investors / Small Investment
Diversified / No Knowledge Needed
Liquidity Even for Low-Volume
Investor Tax Advantage
High ROI For Investor
LIVE AUCTION

Compliant with SEC Regulation D Rule 506(c), and Reg S

Jointer Advantages
100% Asset Backed

Jointer's property portfolio and income stream will power all Jointer's digital asset classes

Cross Collateral

Holders of Jointer’s Digital Asset Classes benefit from the security in company shares, properties’ equity, income streams, and Jointer’s reserve

Decentralized

100% distribution and investor returns are managed by a smart contract for full transparency and trustless investments

Liquidity

JNTR has immediate liquidity through Jointer’s Reserve and liquidity on exchanges

Buyback Program

Jointer use 10% from every investment to support a buyback program

Open to All

JNTR in some countries is available also to non accredited investors

Nonstop Auctions

Jointer's is act as open ended funds with ongoing auction on daily basis all year long

No Lock Time

Whitelist investors have no lockup while other investors can trade with Jointer’s reserve

Flow of Funds
Investors Purchase JNTR Tokens
Secondary
Exchanges
90%
Investment

Funds are wholly used to invest in lucrative properties

10%
Liquidity Reserve

Investors can redeem their JNTR at any time from the reserve

Lucrative properties identified and analyzed utilizing Artificial Intelligence (AI) and manually by Professional CCIM underwriters and independent appraisals
Property profits are distributed to Jointer to increase JNTR/STOCK valuation and then reinvested with new properties
Secondary Exchanges
Investors Purchase JNTR Tokens
80%
Investment

Funds are wholly used to invest in lucrative properties

20%
Liquidity Reserve

Investors can redeem their JNTR tokens at any time from the reserve

Lucrative properties identified and analyzed utilizing Artificial Intelligence (AI) and manually by propositional CCIM underwriters and independent appraisals
Property profits are distributed to Jointer to increase JNTR/e's token valuation and then reinvested with new properties
Liquidity Reserve

Our development will ensure continuous on-chain liquidity for JNTR holders. With a simple formula balancing conversions, every JNTR purchased at auction maintains a calculated relationship to the reserve. The result allows JNTR holders real time liquidity, without the need to match buyers and sellers.

90% Downside Protection
1
90% of the investment along with 90% of the JNTR will be locked on an escrow smart contract. The remaining 10% of JNTR will be immediately released to the investor wallet.
2
After one year, 90% of the investment will automatically release to Jointer and the JNTR will release to the investor
3
At any time before the year ends, the investor has the option to unlock their 90% of JNTR from the escrow or to cancel the investment and receive 90% of their investment back
LIVE AUCTION

Compliant with SEC Regulation D Rule 506(c), and Reg S

Auction Offering
Use Of Funds
90% Commercial Real Estate Investment
10% Liquidity Reserve
100,000
Daily JNTR Supply
$117,600
Today's Contributions
$1.1641/JNTR
Current Auction Cost
REACH THE DAILY GOAL TO EARN A GROUP BONUS
 
0%
Today goal is $105,000
 
50% (112,000 JNTR)
Group Bonus
100%
Simulate Today's Auction

Type the total group investment here

Max Supply: 204,010 JNTR
Max Investment Allowed: $100,000.25
Simulate Your Individual Bonus

Type your investment here

JNTR you Won: 27,063
Personal Bonus: 1.25x
Total JNTR for you: 33,828.75
Your Potential
Discount
-27.9%

[Based on forecast of $1.276]

JNTR Baseline Price
$0.01
Current JNTR Market Value
$3.27
JNTR ROI Since Launch
+1,300% (13x)

Current Distribution End In:

Total Bonds Supply:

Daily unlimited open-ended fund

Round Type:

Auction

Starts/End Hours:

Open every day at 12:00:00 AM GMT

Close every day at 11:59:59 PM GMT

Currencies Accepted:

ETH, EZO, Fiat Backed Stablecoins

Regulation:

Reg D 506 (c) - For US accredited investors

Reg S - For non US non accredited investors

Public Sale Vesting Period:

Sell to whitelist users

Sell to other users

Bonds Distribution:

Within 24 hours after auction closes

Bonus:

Group and Individual bonus available daily

Market Opportunity
$47B
Fundraising for REITs in 2019
$4.5B
Average market cap per US REIT
$2.7B
Average assets per REIT
$33.3T
Global CRE Market
80%
Of registered investment advisors recommend REITs to their clients
80M
80 million Americans invest in REITs
$13.9T
Addressable Global Equity Market with a $1.21T, 3-year target market
Scalability
Other Solutions
  • 1Issuer purchases a property (requires capital)
  • 2Investors in the Issuer perform independent due diligence
  • 3Investors buy digitized securities
Jointer’s Solution

Unlimited number of property owners can submit their properties for funding. If funds are available in the reserve, funding takes place instantly

Unlimited number of investors can buy Jointer's digital assets classes with no due diligence needed

Why Jointer has Decacorn Potential
$14T
$14T Addressable Market

Global Commercial Real Estate Market is $33.3T with 42% addressable equity syndication market

Lucrative Property Access

By offering 1% down payment in exchange for 50% ownership, Jointer will gain high demand from many lucrative properties

High Returns and 24/7 Liquidity

Jointer providing to investors three digital assets classes to choose from with 24/7 liquidity

Extremely scalable model

Jointer's model is extremely scalable and global unlimited

LIVE AUCTION

Compliant with SEC Regulation D Rule 506(c), and Reg S

Meet the Jointer Team
PREVIOUS Advisors
Chris Cox Former Chairman of the U.S. Securities and Exchange Comission [SEC] former U.S. Congress Member
Professor Eric S. MaskinHarvard University Nobel Memorial Prize in Economics Mechanism Design Expert
Professor Alvin E. RothStanford University Nobel Memorial Prize in Economics Market Design expert
Daniel P. Ahn PhDChief Economist
U.S. Department of State
Charles DobensFounder of Multifamily Investing Academy
LIVE AUCTION

Compliant with SEC Regulation D Rule 506(c), and Reg S

Jointer presents a safe and more profitable alternative to Commercial Real Estate syndication and investment.

© 2019 Jointer
TOP
COMING SOON
Your Investment Automatically Includes 90% Downside Protection
1
90% of the investment along with 90% of the JNTR will be locked on an escrow smart contract. The remaining 10% of JNTR will be immediately released to the investor wallet.
2
After one year, 90% of the investment will automatically release to Jointer and the JNTR will release to the investor
3
At any time before the year ends, the investor has the option to unlock their 90% of JNTR from the escrow or to cancel the investment and receive 90% of their investment back